Return and Damage Policy
Our return policy is consistent with industry leading standards to provide the highest customer satisfaction.
1) All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee unless products are damaged or defective.
2) Products must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition and/or in original and unopened packaging.
3) Items arriving in bags or shrink wrap can not be ripped or torn or will be considered opened.
4) There are no returns on discounted items.
5) No returns will be allowed if past 30 days from invoice date.
6) Please allow 1 week to process your credit after receipt of goods back to Accellor Medical Inc.
7) Credits exclude shipping and handling charges.
8) It is the customers responsibility to return the merchandise to Accellor Medical Inc.
9) Damages of shipment must be reported to Accellor Medical Inc. within 24 hours upon receiving the product.
10) No returns can be accepted for special orders and/or custom products. All sales are final on these items.
Shipments received by customers must be inspected as best as possible before accepting. Damaged shipments must be rejected by customer and reported to Accellor Medical Inc. immediately.
For returns or questions about returns please contact Accellor Medical customer service at 1-855-621-5777.